Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make a birthday card

How do I make and send a birthday card?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on Mar 6, 2016 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2016 4:47 PM

Can you help me make greeting cards?

I have Photos v. 1.3 and when I select a photo, go to File>create card and select a card type it goes into a "choose card theme" page and I get a monochrome spinning wheel and progress ends. I can't find an online tutorial. The instructions seem simple enough (I made and ordered a 2015 calendar) but I'm getting nowhere satisfying my wife's request for greeting cards.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2016 4:47 PM in response to léonie

Can you help me make greeting cards?

I have Photos v. 1.3 and when I select a photo, go to File>create card and select a card type it goes into a "choose card theme" page and I get a monochrome spinning wheel and progress ends. I can't find an online tutorial. The instructions seem simple enough (I made and ordered a 2015 calendar) but I'm getting nowhere satisfying my wife's request for greeting cards.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Mar 6, 2016 10:14 AM in response to gdwash

To create a card, select some photos in your Photos Library, then use the command "File > New Card".

Select a theme that is suitable for a birthday greeting, add some text, and order the card to be delivered. It is recommended to have the printed card delivered to yourself, so you can check it and sign it manually.

If you want to send an electronic card and not a printed card, select the photos in Photos, then share them to Mail. In the "New Mail" window click the button for Mail Staionary and select a birthday theme.

For example, the Mail Stationary:

User uploaded file

Make a birthday card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.