Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export All Tracks As Audio - Audio Instrument Latency

Hi

I'm encountering some odd behavior with the infamous 'export all tracks as audio' function. I know it's not the most reliable method but I've gotten it to work most of the time. However I'm encountering an issue where the audio instrument splits are late, while the audio track splits are in time. Any idea what could be causing this? My latency compensation is set to 'all'. I'm exporting as 32 bit float files.

Using logic 10.2

OSX 10.10.2

Many thanks!

Jeremy Z

Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Mar 6, 2016 2:46 PM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2016 5:05 AM in response to jeremyz_la

If your using LPX 10.2, you really should also be on OS X 10.11.5. Try upgrading to LPX 10.2.3. I'm personally unable to duplicate this, and not sure what would be causing that issue.

Not sure what you mean by "splits". I assume you mean Instrument tracks lag slightly behind Audio tracks, when matching up the media stems. That shouldn't happen.

As an experiment, try Freezing the Instrument tracks, then exporting as media stems again.

Export All Tracks As Audio - Audio Instrument Latency

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.