Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn of notifications,calender on locked screen

Hi

I got Iphone 4s

IOS: 9.2

I turned of notifications by going to "Settings -> Notifications -> Calender". But they still turn upp when the screen is locked.

How do I turn it off. I dont want people to be able to see my calender or any other info when the screen is locked. Please help.

Here is screenshot of notification for calender, its off.

User uploaded file

Here is screenshot of notifications when screen is locked.

User uploaded file

Another quick question. I went from android to be able to get images to iphone I had to put them from android to PC. Then use itunes to sync the folder with the images. I got all images now on the iphone. But when i connect iphone to computer and go to the DCIM folder, only thing i can see is images taken with the camera on the iphone. All other images I transfered is not there. How do I display them? And I dont have any cloud service, they are all physically on the phone. Albeit in another folder, but I want to be able to see them.

Thanks for any help 🙂

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 7, 2016 1:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2016 12:32 AM

Your picture is not of Notifications but of the Today screen. You'll need to turn off the calendar widget. Swipe all the way to the bottom of the screen. Tap "Edit". Tap the red minus sign next to Calendar.

For your other question, you should start a separate thread with a properly descriptive subject line.

Best of luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2016 12:32 AM in response to berste

Your picture is not of Notifications but of the Today screen. You'll need to turn off the calendar widget. Swipe all the way to the bottom of the screen. Tap "Edit". Tap the red minus sign next to Calendar.

For your other question, you should start a separate thread with a properly descriptive subject line.

Best of luck.

Mar 11, 2016 7:19 AM in response to berste

berste wrote:

Thank you Megan

But I still want the calender to show on "today", just not the appointments or anything else I add to it. Just the calender itself. Is that possible?

No, that's no possible with the built in Calendar widget. You may find it worth exploring what other widgets are available in the App Store. Perhaps one does what you want. The lock screen (without pulling anything down from the top of the screen) itself will still show you the date and time.

And, by the way, it's not Megan. It's Meg.

Best of luck.

Turn of notifications,calender on locked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.