Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

who to contact to cancel iTunes match??

I'm a pretty big apple fan but my head is exploding with anger today...

I turned off auto renewal of iTunes match about a month ago when I got an email from apple that it was coming up for auto renewal.

Today I receive and email telling me I was charged again for another year...I just spent almost 30 minutes chasing through the loop of apple help pages trying to find who I can contact to reject this charge..all with no help whatsoever.

Does anyone here know the contact email or phone number.

I don't care as much about the charge and just getting iMatch off my devices...it's a terrible service and makes my simplistic management of my limited amount of music etc much more difficult. All I need is simple iTunes sync for the CDs I've added to my devices.

Thanks...

Tom

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Mar 7, 2016 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2016 11:33 AM

Contact iTunes Store support staff through the report a problem links in your account history or, iTunes Customer Service Contact - http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact.html > Get iTunes support via Express Lane > iTunes > iTunes Store

2 replies

who to contact to cancel iTunes match??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.