Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to log out of the App Store on iPad

I am unable to log out of the App Store on a iPad. When I go to Settings-iTunes & App store, the Apple ID is grayed out and does nothing when tapped. A previous user is logged in and I am unable to…

iPad, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 9, 2016 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2016 2:09 PM

Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and see if Accounts (in the 'Allow Changes' section) is currently set to 'Don't Allow Changes' - if it is then change it to 'Allow Changes'

If somebody's else account is logged into Settings > iCloud and Find My iPad is enabled you will have to contact him/her and ask them to log out (Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2016 2:09 PM in response to michael@vistaMS

Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and see if Accounts (in the 'Allow Changes' section) is currently set to 'Don't Allow Changes' - if it is then change it to 'Allow Changes'

If somebody's else account is logged into Settings > iCloud and Find My iPad is enabled you will have to contact him/her and ask them to log out (Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support)

unable to log out of the App Store on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.