Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someones me please help me! I just got my phone yesterday. I've been trying for ng to contact Apple support because my country region is wrong for the App Store and it won't let me correct it! I'm in Netherlands and I'm in the Canadian store.

Someones me please help me! I just got my phone yesterday. I've been trying for ng to contact Apple support because my country region is wrong for the App Store and it won't let me correct it! I'm in Netherlands and I'm in the Canadian store. But I can't contact Apple. They have my area code in as a uk one. I can't change that either!! Please help me!!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 10, 2016 9:49 AM

4 replies

Someones me please help me! I just got my phone yesterday. I've been trying for ng to contact Apple support because my country region is wrong for the App Store and it won't let me correct it! I'm in Netherlands and I'm in the Canadian store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.