Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing iCloud Photo Library option

User uploaded file User uploaded file

the left image show iphone 6s+ Setting>iCloud>Photos and the right side is iphone 5. both run new iOS 9.2.1. but the iphone 6s+ missing the very important option, which is enable/disable the iCloud photo library. already chat with apple support and called by them. they told me to reset & restore but still missing that option. so they told me that they will call me if the have progress.

is there anyone of you know how to fix it??

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2016 6:21 AM

5 replies

Mar 10, 2017 11:38 AM in response to taufan_ep

Same problem here, I have a question. After removing the device from your list on iCloud.com, you said that you, "restore my phone. then set my phone as new phone."

Do you mean that you...

-Backed up your phone to iTunes

-Then did a full 'Erase All Content and Settings' from the phone

-Then restored the phone via iTunes as a new phone

-Then reloaded everything from your old iCloud account? Or new iCloud account?

Or am I misinterpreting? Please clarify.

Thanks!

Mar 11, 2016 7:23 PM in response to marius254

I finally figure out how to fix this, the problem is with the icloud. I make another icloud account and try it, the option is there..

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

then I go change to my older icloud it came back with no option to icloud photo library.

and this is how i fix it. I need to sign out my iCloud account from my device. go to icloud.com. open my setting and go to 'my device', then remove my iphone 6 device. I choose the x blue mark, not the lost or sold option.

User uploaded file

after my device remove, then I restore my phone. then set my phone as new phone. sign in my icloud then go to setting>icloud>photos and the option for icloud photo library not missing again.

that works for me.. I hope someone with the same problem as mine also can fix their phone using this way.

Missing iCloud Photo Library option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.