Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I link Paypal to Apple Pay?

Well this seems like a home run concept but there are corporate politics involved i'm sure. I would like to sign up for Apple Pay but on the one caveat that I link my Paypal account to it. For some strange and dark conspiracy related reason this doesn't seem to be possible. Can someone please tell my why I can't link Paypal to Apple pay?

and if it is possible please let me know how...

thank you,

Nic

Posted on Mar 11, 2016 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2016 8:15 AM

Hi

Apple Pay works with supported debit cards, credit cards, store cards and charge cards (participating issuers very by region). PayPal is not presently a supported payment account.

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you anything about the reasons for Apple's policies or decisions (this is a user-based technical support community) and it is also not allowed here to speculate.

More information:

Apple Pay participating banks and store cards - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2016 8:15 AM in response to Nice Nicey

Hi

Apple Pay works with supported debit cards, credit cards, store cards and charge cards (participating issuers very by region). PayPal is not presently a supported payment account.

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you anything about the reasons for Apple's policies or decisions (this is a user-based technical support community) and it is also not allowed here to speculate.

More information:

Apple Pay participating banks and store cards - Apple Support

Mar 11, 2016 8:26 AM in response to Nice Nicey

Nice Nicey wrote:

For some strange and dark conspiracy related reason this doesn't seem to be possible. Can someone please tell my why I can't link Paypal to Apple pay?

It is far more likely that the reasons have to do with an inability to come to terms on money. Never assume deep dark conspiracies when there is a possibility that profit is involved.

Why can't I link Paypal to Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.