Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what do my playlists keep duplicating?

Every so often my playlist titles reproduce, making it difficult to page down on my Ipad to find the songs I want. It seems this is a common problem. Is there any fix?

iPod touch (3rd generation), Windows 8

Posted on Mar 14, 2016 3:12 AM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2016 5:56 AM in response to RICKFOLTZ

This seems to an occasional problem that can occur during synchronization. Is there are particular pattern to the repeated lists? Take a look at this thread: Re: iTunes 12.2 keeps duplicating playlists. How do I make it stop? I suspect you need to clean the library and then reset the syncing mechanism either with a backup restore cycle or by removing all sync selections and then setting them up again.

tt2

Apr 24, 2016 1:56 AM in response to turingtest2

Cleaning the library will not resolve the problem i have already done it several times

with two iPhones ne iPad two iPods and one mac , it becomes too much to clean after every sync . Apple should resolve the problem from iTunes software .

As i have the other problem all the applications (i have 203 apps) updated on iPhones or iPad are not updated on iTunes directly by sync.

i'm fed up with all these problems

when i will find a good equivalent to iTunes to manage apps , audio ,video ,i will shift . if i don.t find i will **** to android once for all

what do my playlists keep duplicating?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.