Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Force sync of iCloud Drive

Hi there

I'm using iCloud Drive on my iPhone and Windows pc (work). When I'm placing files in iCloud Drive on my Windows PC, they will not (all) sync automaticly. How can I force a sync?

I tried logging out and logging in on my Phone and on my Windows pc.

Thanks,

Jacob

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2016 6:01 AM

I suspected that much (problem being Windows). Next step is to temporary disable any antivirus/firewalls you running on those Windows and add some info to drive. If it works right away, contact firewall/antivirus provider so they can add an exception for you and if they can't(?) replace the AV to the one that does not create false positives.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2016 6:01 AM in response to jacobdeboer

I suspected that much (problem being Windows). Next step is to temporary disable any antivirus/firewalls you running on those Windows and add some info to drive. If it works right away, contact firewall/antivirus provider so they can add an exception for you and if they can't(?) replace the AV to the one that does not create false positives.

Force sync of iCloud Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.