Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps constantly requesting permission to access camera, photos, microphone, contacts

I'm using a iPhone 6s w/ iOS 9.2.1. In the last couple of days some of my apps (Garmin Connect, Snapchat, FB Messenger, Instagram) have frequently been requesting access to my camera, photos, microphone, or contacts (depends upon the app which they request access to). Almost every time I use these apps they request permission to access even though they've already been permitted to have access. My restrictions are off. The apps will show up under the privacy settings as having permission to use the camera, microphone etc, but then later that permission disappears. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago. It's kind of a nuisance to constantly have to grant permission. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 6:31 AM

That's just a bug, so you should try restarting your iPhone. If that doesn't work, wait for a new update to come out, as that can fix it.

1 reply

apps constantly requesting permission to access camera, photos, microphone, contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.