Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone holiday calendar off by 1 day

The holiday calendar for 2016 is off by one day. For example, the under March 16, my iPhone's calendar shows St. Patrick's Day. Now, as you know, St. Patrick's day is on March 17.

Note: The calendar on my iMac does show the correct holiday calendar.

Please advise if a solution is known.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2017 5:49 AM

What calendar are you using that has the holiday(s) in it?

You are replying to a ten month old post, so you will have to provide us details as to what is your issue specifically. Is it a calendar entry you entered yourself that is out by one day? Is it a holiday calendar you added that has an incorrect holiday?

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2017 5:49 AM in response to Fellows1977

What calendar are you using that has the holiday(s) in it?

You are replying to a ten month old post, so you will have to provide us details as to what is your issue specifically. Is it a calendar entry you entered yourself that is out by one day? Is it a holiday calendar you added that has an incorrect holiday?

Feb 14, 2017 10:59 AM in response to Mr. Questor

Hi. I had the same issue after restoring my iPhone today. Try this, it worked for me:

Change your location to a different country(try a country that has different holidays. ex: Turkey), open the calendar, change your location back to default. If it didn't work repeat the process.

For my case the holidays were on time but the events like birthdays were still messed up. So I opened my birthday and changed it to a different date and again back to normal. You can repeat this too if it's not working.

By the way, my phone was connected to the computer during this process so it is possible that it just synced from iTunes.

iPhone holiday calendar off by 1 day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.