Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Mouse middle click on bootcamps

hi everyone,

i just got my Magic Mouse 2 from my Mac. I am civil engineer so autocad and some other desgin software are really important to me. For autocad 2016 for Mac is work very well with Magic Mouse by using magicpref. But, the problem is on bootcamps. Sometime I need switch to windows to do drawing and calculate at the same time which some programs don't have in Mac. So, I have autocad on windows too. My problem is I can't use middle mouse as a pan in autocad. Is there anyway to do it? i use some various method such as hotautokey. But it is not effective. I hope that Apple could make the Magic Mouse support with Windows and Mac with middle mouse click by its own driver. this is just my suggestion, because your product is expansive so I hope it is satisfy our need also. I am looking forward for all of you guy to help me. But also, recommended Apple make a good driver for MM2 both MacOSand bootcamps Windows without help of third party.

Thank in advance.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), 15' Retina display, CPU:2.5 GHZ

Posted on Mar 17, 2016 10:24 PM

2 replies

Magic Mouse middle click on bootcamps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.