Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover Photos deleted from Recently Deleted Album

Sounds stupid but yes, I need to recover the photos I deleted from the Recently Deleted album.

I imported a ton of gopro videos to my iphone. Hours later, I decided to Airdrop them to my ipad. Once that was done, I deleted everything on my iPhone without checking my ipad if it did go through. The Airdrop notification did say it was completed so I didn't bother to check if it really did go through.

I hope someone out there could help me! If not, I hope Apple fixes this airdrop issue. Airdrop is so easy to use but the fact that this happened to me I feel like I have to go back to sending stuff through imessage or through email (need that high res quality lol)

Anyway, I hope there is a solution for this 😟 I really need those videos.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Mar 20, 2016 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2016 5:45 AM

The recently deleted album is the last stop for photos before they are permanently deleted. It is set for 30 days before they are automatically removed. That gives you time to reconsider, but once you remove them, they are gone for good.

Did you backup before you deleted them? I know nothing about GoPro videos, but if you imported them, they had to be on the camera when you imported them. Did you delete them from there?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2016 5:45 AM in response to charissejavellana

The recently deleted album is the last stop for photos before they are permanently deleted. It is set for 30 days before they are automatically removed. That gives you time to reconsider, but once you remove them, they are gone for good.

Did you backup before you deleted them? I know nothing about GoPro videos, but if you imported them, they had to be on the camera when you imported them. Did you delete them from there?

Recover Photos deleted from Recently Deleted Album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.