Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suggestions on Brand New Features in Apple Communities: Integrate with Bugreporter.Apple.Com & Earn Apple Gift Checks

Hi. Thank you Apple for the new features. It's very generous of Apple.

It'd like to suggest integrating bugreporter.apple.com as well as Product Feedback - Apple with the perks because they're all about making things better via feedback but just have three different names in 3 different pages.

Also, it'd be best if those who're active could also earn Apple gift checks and points one can accumulate (they can even accumulate points as gift cheks for products like a Mac Pro, the points can be as high as can be) so they can use that to purchase Apple products (anywhere in the world) and open for everybody in the world. I feel this'll really improve the responses with such motivation.

Thank you. God bless, Rev. 21:4

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), iMac Late 2009

Posted on Mar 23, 2016 6:19 PM

4 replies

Mar 23, 2016 7:53 PM in response to Alvin777

Those are nice ideas 🙂

However...

Honestly, I have been in many different forums since I was a teenager. Helping out in forums is more of a volunteer sort of thing, it's more of a community of people who do this as a hobby because we're just straight up bored or enjoy helping people's posts that we just know the answer to and have struggled with it in the past. It would kind of take away the whole purpose of the forum if people were only helping to get points to get a free (high priced) product lol. If you're volunteering, you should be purchasing that product in full price just like me and everyone else. I mean, it would be nice and all to get a cool trinket or something..but it sounds like you want to get paid for volunteering in a forum which is not what forums are for.

Nice ideas though, just had to give my two cents in on what I think about that.

These new features are pretty awesome though!

Suggestions on Brand New Features in Apple Communities: Integrate with Bugreporter.Apple.Com & Earn Apple Gift Checks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.