Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I revert to the old Health dashboard after iOS 9.3 update?

The new bar chart display is terrible and only shows averages, not totals. I hate it and much prefer the old line graph. At the very least, there needs to be an option for multiple displays. I just lost my reason to actually use the app.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3

Posted on Mar 23, 2016 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2016 8:32 PM

To answer your question, there is no way to revert back to another version as it is part of the iOS. There are currently no options to change what you are talking about, but I'd certainly recommend leaving any feedback for apple on apple.com/feedback

Now in regards to the graphs, I can see both Daily Average and Total on mine... shows up on any view (Day, Week, Month, Year) in the top right of the graph. All views appear to show the current day total. Week view and above also show the Daily Average depending on the timeframe selected which appears under the graph title in the top left. What graph were you looking at specifically? Feel free to post a screenshot.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2016 8:32 PM in response to 1ceberG81

To answer your question, there is no way to revert back to another version as it is part of the iOS. There are currently no options to change what you are talking about, but I'd certainly recommend leaving any feedback for apple on apple.com/feedback

Now in regards to the graphs, I can see both Daily Average and Total on mine... shows up on any view (Day, Week, Month, Year) in the top right of the graph. All views appear to show the current day total. Week view and above also show the Daily Average depending on the timeframe selected which appears under the graph title in the top left. What graph were you looking at specifically? Feel free to post a screenshot.

Apr 3, 2016 2:05 PM in response to WayneRSampson

WayneRSampson wrote:

Like everyone else in this thread, I HATE THE BAR CHART. PLEASE, everyone, contact http://www.apple.com/feedback and let Apple know.

The strongest point of Health is it's ability to sync data to other applications. Look at the many, many, Health-enabled apps. In all likelihood, one of the will show graphs that you prefer.

Jul 1, 2016 3:44 PM in response to 1ceberG81

I agree with you that the bar graphs are ugly in its orange color and it is really hard to read them. The line graph would be better or at least an option to change to the line graph. And this color..... So I don't use it at all to analyze my fitness and other health functions. Is seems that this won't change/improve in iOS 10. Too bad. I am glad that at least the watch shows the date in a nicer way. And no mirror health app on ipad....

How do I revert to the old Health dashboard after iOS 9.3 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.