Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upgraded my iPad air to 9.3 activate iPad screen not accepting my account information but the Mac computer does accept my Apple ID and password

upgraded my iPad air to 9.3 activate iPad screen not accepting my account information but the Mac computer does accept my Apple ID and password

Posted on Mar 23, 2016 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2016 9:31 PM

Many people are experiencing this issue, and Apple has reportedly been working on the issue. Some have found the following steps helpful for this issue:

Go to iCloud.com and select Settings once you are logged in. Click on your device listed there and Remove From Account (don't hit erase or lost mode). Restart your device and it should bypass that Activation lock screen since you effectively turned off the lock by removing the device for iCloud.com

I hope that helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2016 9:31 PM in response to Mid1971

Many people are experiencing this issue, and Apple has reportedly been working on the issue. Some have found the following steps helpful for this issue:

Go to iCloud.com and select Settings once you are logged in. Click on your device listed there and Remove From Account (don't hit erase or lost mode). Restart your device and it should bypass that Activation lock screen since you effectively turned off the lock by removing the device for iCloud.com

I hope that helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.