Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes sync with outlook calendar

itunes will not sync outlook calendar to my iphone for anything added/updated to outlook in last 2 weeks. itunes will not sync any calendar item added to iphone back to outlook. if I uncheck the "Sync Calendars" in the Info page and clear - it does clear the iphone calendar. If I check the sync and also check the advanced "Replace information on this iPhone" option, it syncs older calendar entries but nothing added or updated in outlook since last week. I've rebooted everything multiple times. I've updated everything. I've clicked the itunes reset sync history. i even uninstalled itunes and did a fresh install. but nothing seems to help.

usb connection of iphone to pc

iphone 6 with ios 9.3

itunes version 12.3.3.17

windows pro 7, sp1

iphone 6 with ios 9.3

outlook 2010

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3

Posted on Mar 24, 2016 8:22 AM

3 replies

Apr 5, 2016 9:07 AM in response to cannondr

I appear to have a similar issue.

After upgrading iTunes to version 12.3.3.17 and iOS to version 9.3.1, synch of iPhone calendar with Outlook 2013 calendar is no longer working. This was first experienced on 2016-03-31.

usb connection of iphone to pc

iphone 5 with ios 9.3.1

itunes version 12.3.3.17

windows pro 7, sp1, 64bit

outlook 2013

itunes sync with outlook calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.