Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apples's Server activation lock paper.

Thank you MichelPM for finding the article.

Hopefully this will help some people.

If you can't activate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch after installing iOS 9.3 - Apple Support

Posted on Mar 24, 2016 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2016 8:24 PM

I am not worthy.

I found this link posted from another regular contributor, CC Chitlins.

I do not know who found this Apple knowledgebase article first, before all of us.

17 replies

Mar 24, 2016 6:17 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

You"re Welcome!

If it wasn't for finding the certain post and your specific thread reply, I wouldn't have ever known about this.

I think this is a very sneaky and underhanded way for Apple to NOT take real, full responsibility for their own software roll out S.N.A.F.U.

Post a temporary fix for an specific OS glitch/issue in their own knowledge base articles and let as few users/people know about it as possible.

Very poor move and customer service and consideration on Apple's part.

Very poor indeed!

Apples's Server activation lock paper.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.