Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to upload my podcast for the first time and i am stuck!!

I have tested my RRS feed and it worked and now when I try to validate it this appears:

Podcast artwork must be between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

Can’t submit your feed. There is no category tag in your feed, or the category tag is empty.

My picture is the required dimensions and I have no clue what to populate in the tag field. Please hlep!!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2016 6:44 PM

3 replies

Mar 25, 2016 4:27 PM in response to brooklynshaun

brooklynshaun wrote:

Chris I have filled the category section with the word "business" and "education" from squarespace and the error message is not going away.

Wth regards to the art work being accesible I have no firewalls. Can I save the artwork from my desktop and pull it from there?

Thanks

Shaun

You can't have the artwork on your computer unless you are running an http server for people to access.

You're really not running any firewalls? So everyone has full acces to your computer?

I am trying to upload my podcast for the first time and i am stuck!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.