Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Banner appears on the Bottom of the screen. In my case of a game. How can i delete this?

If i Double Push on the home button a small Banner appears on the Bottom of the screen. In my case of a game. How can i delete this?

iPad

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 12:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 3:10 AM

TThis is a feature suggesting which app you normally use in a certain situation. Like location, time of day, headphones or Bluetooth connected. Phone tries to learn if you always do something. Like I always open maps when I connect to my car Bluetooth. Or always open music when by headphones are plugged in. Or always open weather at 7am.

Sometimes you see an icon on the lock screen or a banner in the app switch.

TO disable it go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> turn off suggested apps for installed apps. You might also want to turn off Siri suggested apps in the spotlight search also But that's a separate thing.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2016 3:10 AM in response to Nadja_84

TThis is a feature suggesting which app you normally use in a certain situation. Like location, time of day, headphones or Bluetooth connected. Phone tries to learn if you always do something. Like I always open maps when I connect to my car Bluetooth. Or always open music when by headphones are plugged in. Or always open weather at 7am.

Sometimes you see an icon on the lock screen or a banner in the app switch.

TO disable it go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> turn off suggested apps for installed apps. You might also want to turn off Siri suggested apps in the spotlight search also But that's a separate thing.

Banner appears on the Bottom of the screen. In my case of a game. How can i delete this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.