Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My itunes credit is gone

I logged out of my itunes so a friend could log into theirs on my laptop, and when I logged back in my itunes balance was empty. Does anyone know how to restore my itunes credit?

Windows 8

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 10:01 AM

5 replies

Mar 25, 2016 10:07 AM in response to ccbrera

Is it possible that you'd spent it, and that what you were seeing was an out-of-date balance (I've sometimes seen out-of-date balances on my devices/computer) ? Logging out and back into your account should have no impact on your balance (apart from it possibly updating) - you've checked your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ?

If you believe that you should still have a balance (and have tried logging out and back in again) : emea

Mar 25, 2016 10:58 AM in response to ccbrera

You've tried logging out and back in again, and checked your account's purchase history e.g. no subscriptions or pre-orders were due ?

As well as showing at the top right of the store's pages, my balance also show under my id when clicking on my name towards the top right, and when logging into my account (Store > View Account, between Country/Region and number of computers authorised) - you're not seeing it in any of those places ? You could try contacting iTunes Support via the link in my above reply (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html)

My itunes credit is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.