Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4th Gen Apple TV photo stream screensaver

So the TVOS 9.2 update changed the iphotos a bit and now when I want to make my screensaver my photo stream it seems to be gone. I can make an album my screensaver but not a photo stream. I don't want to make a new folder and manually add photos. Is that photo stream option still around? The OS updated like 10 minutes ago so I could just not have seen it yet. iphone and macbook all have photo stream on. Ideas? Thanks.

AppleTV 2, tvOS 9.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2016 6:17 AM

I figured it out. You have to go into the settings-acounts-icloud and there turn off iphoto library and then magically the photo stream appears and you can turn it on and then in the screen saver setting turn it on as your screen saver.

2 replies

May 2, 2016 1:51 PM in response to fishbowl711

I did what you said and now see the Photo Stream, but in the Settings>General>Screensaver>Type when I select My Photos, it never gives me the "play slideshow" and "set as screensaver" buttons. They only place I find that is under Computers>My MacBook Pro.

This is a shame, because the screensaver only works with the computer option. I love watching my photos as a screensaver.

4th Gen Apple TV photo stream screensaver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.