Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vertification Failed For Game Center

Recently i tried to change my name on game center but it said "Vertification Failed" no matter how many times i tried it comes with the same response over and over again. So I Tried to Log Out And Log Back In But It Created Another Problem. I Couldnt Log In It Would Just Say Vertification Failed. This is heavily impacted on me because all my games data is in that game center.

Game Center Name: ******

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 4:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 6:50 PM

We need much more information to give you specific help. Tell us step-by-step, in detail what your actions are.

Tell us a Story

- with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product (device) name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "OS X 10.4.11" or "Safari 4.1.3".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2016 6:50 PM in response to CryptonX

We need much more information to give you specific help. Tell us step-by-step, in detail what your actions are.

Tell us a Story

- with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

• Include your product (device) name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "OS X 10.4.11" or "Safari 4.1.3".
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

Mar 25, 2016 6:49 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Well it happened when a game called modern combat 5 changes your name by your game enter name.

So I tried to edit my name in the settings and it said verifaction failed. I tried logging out and relogging in so I wouldn't have to put my password into the bar to change my name. THEN it said verification failed again and wouldnt give me ascess to log in. So I made a NEW Game Center account but all my data was deleted and it took a lot of time getting that data

Please Help By Sending Me A Mail Saying I Can Log In Now

iPad Air

Version: iOS 9.2.1

May 1, 2016 9:14 AM in response to Joseph1775

Start your own New Discussion

Top right of any ASC page = NEW > Discussion

Tell us a Story

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tips Help us to help you on these forums and Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

Vertification Failed For Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.