Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I dispute a charge on my AppleID?

Twice today I received an email saying I was charged $16.30 in my iTunes account. I didn't purchase anything, and I have no idea what was purchased. How can I dispute these charges?

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 8:42 PM

3 replies

Mar 25, 2016 8:47 PM in response to Josher7110

These emails sound like phishing scams and not actual emails from Apple. An iTunes receipt from Apple would tell you what was purchased, and it is unlikely you would get two separate receipts in the same day.

If it really was from Apple, then you can check to see if there are any purchases you do not recognize by going to http://reportaproblem.apple.com.

Mar 25, 2016 8:57 PM in response to Josher7110

First, you want to take a look at your Account record to ensure that you did not make this charge (sometimes the receipts can come days later). Open iTunes on your computer and sign in, then under your name, click on Account Info. Once in the Info screen, click on "See All" under Purchase History:

User uploaded file

If you don't see the purchase, then contact iTunes Support to get it straightened out: iTunes Support WorldWide

Best of luck,

GB

How do I dispute a charge on my AppleID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.