Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

particular photo in synced album doesn't show up on iPHone

Just one picture in an album that is synced to my phone doesn't show up on my phone.

It was not in the album when I previously synced the album. So I added the photo, then tried syncing again, picture did not show up. I rebooted everything and the picture did not show up.

I did get the picture into my phone by airdropping, but I would like to find out what's going on so I don't have this issue in the future.

Thanks for any help,

Mark

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mavericks is on external SSD

Posted on Mar 26, 2016 10:29 AM

3 replies

Mar 29, 2016 5:15 AM in response to léonie

Thank you, Léonie.

I realized that my signature is out of dat. I am working with Yosemite and syncing Photos to my iPhone over USB.

In the iTunes menu for syncing, my preference is set to "sync selected albums" and one of the folders labeled (iPod) is the only selected album is that one. the photo I want synced to my phone is in that album, but for some reason, even though all the other photos in that album sync properly, that one does not.

It was added recently to that album and was not a part of the original album.

thanks again,

Mark

Mar 31, 2016 7:56 PM in response to frogonoboe

Have you tested, if the photo in question can be processed by Photos? Does it open in Edit mode and can you edit it?

If the photo is o.k., try to delete the iPod Photo Cache as described here: iTunes: Understanding the iPod Photo Cache folder

If that does not help, repair your Photos Library: Repair your library - Photos Help

Quit both applications - Photos and iTunes and restart them, before you start to sync, so both applications will close all files and read all cached data new.

particular photo in synced album doesn't show up on iPHone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.