Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accepted the latest update. Now I cannot view right hand side of main Itunes store, where top songs, etc would be. Like the screen wont fit. Only on ITUNES STORE MAIN PAGE! HELP!

I accepted the latest update. Now I cannot view right hand side of main Itunes store, where top songs, etc would be. Like the screen wont fit. Only on ITUNES STORE MAIN PAGE! HELP! I have tried everything. Googled it. Searched through itunes, etc. It MUST be a bug, because it started right after I accepted the 12.3.3 update on My PC Laptop running 32 Windows 7.

I depend upon the portion of main screen that is unviewable. Its weird. PLEASE HELP ME! Besides the main Itunes Store page, everything else works fine as before. My library music screens work, etc

PC LAPTOP-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 27, 2016 2:32 AM

27 replies

Mar 30, 2016 8:00 PM in response to turingtest2

Not that I am aware of. I've tried changing my monitor resolution. I've tried opening internet browser and change the zoom settings. I've combed through iTunes settings and options and can't find anything to change font or screen size. It's only in the iTunes store and wishlist that problem occurs. Rest of program is normal. Only since the new update this is happening. It's like the each section of the page tries to automatically ajust its size to maximize the use of monitor size. But is Resizing it for a widescreen monitor instead of my 4:3 monitor. The right side of page is off the screen and the play buttons do not line up with the images.

Mar 31, 2016 10:06 AM in response to BDSchultz68

BDSchultz68 wrote:

... It's like the each section of the page tries to automatically ajust its size to maximize the use of monitor size. But is Resizing it for a widescreen monitor instead of my 4:3 monitor. The right side of page is off the screen and the play buttons do not line up with the images.

I wonder if the issue is only affecting people with 4:3 monitors? 😕

If needs be reinstall the last version that worked for you and roll back the library if necessary (it will be for 12.3.3 > earlier). See the iTunes installers section of my troubleshooting tip for details and links.

tt2

Mar 31, 2016 3:10 PM in response to tfasimusic

I am at a loss as to what to do -- I try to resize screen size and even then, the right side of iTunes store won't even respond to my attempts to 'click' on it - can't select any of the 'top' lists in any category ('Top Paid Apps', 'Top Free Apps', 'Top Singles', etc, etc)...

I am 'glad' to see I am not alone with this issue but seeing that others are having this issue I am wondering why Apple Support has not addressed this at all -

I do NOT want to have to call them

Apr 1, 2016 8:14 PM in response to turingtest2

Thank You turingtest2. This worked for me. I changed the DPI setting following the instructions through this link. My DPI was set at medium 125% and I changed it to small 100%, logged off and wala! iTunes store works as it use to. Although everything else on computer is much tinier now but I can get use to it. I tried to ajust screen resolution and tried to ajust the zoom on browser but non of that worked. Still think something was screwy with the last update because this was never an issue with the DPI at 125%. Thanks again for your help!!!

Apr 2, 2016 2:28 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks - this fix has worked for me as well... although I am hoping Apple resolves this issue soon because now I am squinting to view my screen

(I mean, it does indeed fix the issue in iTunes but this screen/font/DPI setting is waaaaaay too small for my eyes - and unfortunately changing the DPI setting is system-wide change, not isolated to just adjusting the font size in iTunes - all applications are too small now)....

@BDSchultz: 'Still think something was screwy with the last update because this was never an issue with the DPI at 125%' (ie, 'normal'/'medium' setting) -

I concur 😕

but, @turingtest2, credit where credit truly do -- thank you! -- there is nothing else I have found that will fix the iTunes store issue barring this change...

I accepted the latest update. Now I cannot view right hand side of main Itunes store, where top songs, etc would be. Like the screen wont fit. Only on ITUNES STORE MAIN PAGE! HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.