Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My lil brother used a fake iphone charger to charge his Iphone on my mac pro and my laptop shot down ,someone had something similar happen? HELP

My lil brother used a fake iphone charger to charge his Iphone on my mac pro and my laptop shot down someone had something similar happen? HELP

Posted on Mar 27, 2016 9:16 AM

11 replies

Mar 27, 2016 11:32 AM in response to JelenaI

JelenaI wrote:

It is important for example if dont use original usb data charging cable your device might not be recognised by your mac (it can be charged but it is not recognised) and there were many problems with fake cheap cables especially with mac laptops...

So you are indicating that this is not a charger problem but a faulty cable. I find that to be unusual but possible I suppose.

Ciao.

My lil brother used a fake iphone charger to charge his Iphone on my mac pro and my laptop shot down ,someone had something similar happen? HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.