Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change my country to United States for my existing Apple ID for the billing but there is no none.

Hello. I want to change the country for the billing but there's no "None" button in payment billing. For example, my Apple ID is from Philippines and I want to change to United States but when I get to billing, there no "None" button! Please fix this and I don't want to sign up the another account.

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Mar 29, 2016 2:36 AM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2016 1:38 PM in response to Minattes

Hello Minattes,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you're trying to change your payment type to "None" in the iTunes Store when changing iTunes Store countries. You are required to enter payment information when changing countries, however this can be changed once the move is complete. For more information please see below:

If you changed your country or region

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information?

Take care.

I want to change my country to United States for my existing Apple ID for the billing but there is no none.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.