Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy a full pay SE with sprint on apple store,is it unlocked?

when i saw the SE i was so happy because of its size, but i have a half time of a year to stay in china for business, i check out the SE sold in china model is A1723 ,it is the same with the SE sold in US which support the sprint.so i want to know if i buy a full pay sprint SE. if it is unlocked,i can use it in china ,i also know that A1723 not support well with other carriers in US.

Posted on Mar 31, 2016 2:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2016 2:32 AM

T.Soul wrote:

so i want to know if i buy a full pay sprint SE. if it is unlocked

Sorry, no. If you purchase a Sprint iPhone, it will be locked to Sprint.

5 replies

May 4, 2016 8:01 PM in response to nicolas241

I bought an iPhone SE A1723 (Spring) at full price at an Apple store here in US and the Apple store representative told me it is unlocked. It comes with a Spring SIM card. After I completed the setup, I tried my H2O SIM card (H2O wireless uses AT&T network), and it works for the voice call. I did not try data because it requires an APN file to be downloaded. WiFi works of course.

In fact, in Apple website frequent asked question "What does SIM free mean", it stated: "When the Sprint model is purchased at full price, it is unlocked."

If I buy a full pay SE with sprint on apple store,is it unlocked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.