Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whee! Party at my place!

After engaging with the Apple Support Communities for as long as they have existed (Twenty years? Twenty-five?) I have just received notice that I have received an award!

Now that I have just posted my "first" notice and posted my "first" response, I have finally reached level 1 and have one badge to advertise my prowess!

For everyone who has also received this honor, I'll be having a press conference and party at my house to celebrate our investiture. Anyone who doesn't bring a pizza or beverage will have to sit in the back next to the swamp cooler.

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), Mac Pro 5,1

Posted on Mar 31, 2016 9:16 AM

8 replies

Mar 31, 2016 10:31 AM in response to T_Y

T_Y wrote:

After engaging with the Apple Support Communities for as long as they have existed (Twenty years? Twenty-five?) I have just received notice that I have received an award!

<snip>

With this amount of fanfare for your first award I'm waiting with anticipation until your next award in another twenty or twenty five years. 😉

Congrats. A few more postings and before you know it you'll be level 10. Good work.

Whee! Party at my place!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.