Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 finger right click not working win 10

I have a MBP 16 gb ran 1 tb ssd duo core i5. I just recently upgraded the drive from a 256 to 1tb. I moved the El Captain partition over and it worked flawlessly. My BC which started out as win7 and was upgraded to win 10...was not very gracious about moving. So I did a complete reinstall of BCamp. Now my wireless does not work (yellow triangle), my mouse does not recognize 2 finger tap for right click, The Face Time HD Camera does not work (yellow triangle), Blue tooth usb host controller does not work (yellow triangle) and high definition audio device shows (yellow triangle). I have reformatted and reinstalled the usb with the drivers but nothing changed. How is it my old drive which was upgraded to win10 worked flawlessly??? Wish I could just move it over to my new BCamp partition but not sure how to do it. I tried using the true image software that came with the drive but it keep freezing up. Can anyone help me???

thanks!

Posted on Mar 31, 2016 4:28 PM

1 reply

2 finger right click not working win 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.