Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPad Pro Problem

I purchased an iPad Pro today. !st iPad for me. Came home, connected it to my MacPro to sync. It started to sync then started beeping, and froze with the apple on it. I ejected it, held down the on/off button, but it is still frozen with the apple picture on it. Please help me.

iPad Pro, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2016 4:30 PM

10 replies

Mar 31, 2016 6:22 PM in response to Kaydeecee

Try one more hard reset.

If you are already having issues with your new iPad Pro out of the box, take it back to Apple and see if they can get it working for you.

If not, ask them about getting another new, replacement iPad Pro.

Also, while you are there, if you haven't done so already, purchase extended AppleCare, now (iDevices only have a 90 day window for purchasing the extended warranty) which will extend Apple warranty coverage for a total of two years.

Good Luck!

Mar 31, 2016 6:34 PM in response to bobseufert

Yes, I guess that is what I am going to have to do...take it back. BUT how annoying!! It was a big and long thought-out decision for me to buy an iPad. I spend $1000 +today to get it and accessories...and I coudn't wait to get home and get is synced so I could start playing with it, so I am very discouraged with Apple at the moment:-(

New iPad Pro Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.