Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi! how can i resume my purchased apps after a pause... or do i need to download from the start.. if so how?

Hi! my purchased apps (logic pro x) won't resume download after a pause. Do i need to download it from the start ?? if so how? I have tried resuming download but the resuming icon isn't responding.. i have also tried downloading from the start by deleting the half downloaded apps from my pc.. i m running os yosemite 10.10.5. Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Mar 31, 2016 10:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2016 10:40 AM

Hello there, khans-im.

It sounds like you're unable to download the Logic Pro X application onto your Mac running Mac OS X Yosemite. The following article includes some great instruction on how to reinstall Logic Pro X:

Logic Pro X: Troubleshooting basics

11. Reinstall Logic Pro X

Another approach you might consider is reinstalling Logic Pro X. To do this effectively, you need to remove the application, then reinstall it. You don't have to remove everything that was installed with Logic Pro X.

To reinstall Logic Pro X, do the following:

1. In the Finder, choose Applications from the Go menu.
  2. Locate the Logic Pro X application and drag it to the trash.
  3. Open the Mac App Store
  4. Click the Purchases button in the Mac App Store toolbar.
  5. Sign in to the Mac App Store using the Apple ID you first used to purchase Logic Pro X.
  6. Look for Logic Pro X in the list of purchased applications in the App Store. If you don't see Logic Pro X in the list, make sure it's not hidden. See Mac App Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases for more information.
  7. Click Install to download and install Logic Pro X.

Learn more

For further information on settings or installation refer to the Logic Pro X User Guide.

For issues installing the additional content, see Logic Pro X, MainStage 3: Issues installing additional content.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2016 10:40 AM in response to khonsi-im terang

Hello there, khans-im.

It sounds like you're unable to download the Logic Pro X application onto your Mac running Mac OS X Yosemite. The following article includes some great instruction on how to reinstall Logic Pro X:

Logic Pro X: Troubleshooting basics

11. Reinstall Logic Pro X

Another approach you might consider is reinstalling Logic Pro X. To do this effectively, you need to remove the application, then reinstall it. You don't have to remove everything that was installed with Logic Pro X.

To reinstall Logic Pro X, do the following:

1. In the Finder, choose Applications from the Go menu.
  2. Locate the Logic Pro X application and drag it to the trash.
  3. Open the Mac App Store
  4. Click the Purchases button in the Mac App Store toolbar.
  5. Sign in to the Mac App Store using the Apple ID you first used to purchase Logic Pro X.
  6. Look for Logic Pro X in the list of purchased applications in the App Store. If you don't see Logic Pro X in the list, make sure it's not hidden. See Mac App Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases for more information.
  7. Click Install to download and install Logic Pro X.

Learn more

For further information on settings or installation refer to the Logic Pro X User Guide.

For issues installing the additional content, see Logic Pro X, MainStage 3: Issues installing additional content.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

Hi! how can i resume my purchased apps after a pause... or do i need to download from the start.. if so how?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.