Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to discussions.apple.com

I have an issue logging into discussions.apple.com.

I can browse discussion threads as Guest, but whenever I try to login using my normal AppleID I get a page saying:

---

We'll new back.

We are busy updating Apple

Support Communities for you

and will be back shortly.

---

I got that a few months ago, which was the first time in years I tried it, and it still happens whenever I use my normal AppleID.

I called Apple at that time, and the support guy I talked to said he would look into the issue, but it still happens for me.

When I've got this I need to clear out the "apple" cookies to be able to browse as Guest again.

It does not matter what device or browser I use.

It must be something wrong with my AppleID. It works for everything else, I can shop through iTunes Store, and I can login to iCloud.

I had a developer account many years ago and I suspect there is some crud from that that messes things up.

If anyone from Apple reads this, please contact me and help me get this sorted out.

I just created a new AppleID using another email address to be able to submit this request.

Posted on Apr 1, 2016 1:38 AM

10 replies

May 2, 2016 9:21 AM in response to ttornblom

Hello community;

I have same problem too. I can not login with my main (Turkish) account for months. I remembered that I once created a US account (you know, for apps unavailable outside US) and took a chance, so I could post here.

I don't know if it is related to some or all regional IDs but I want to be able to use my normal account.

Thanks in advance.

Can't login to discussions.apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.