Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9.3.1 Game Centre Cannot Open

I Cant connect my game to Game Centre and when I open the Game Centre is not working just show the blank white screen. When I open the settings and click into Game Centre ,my phone will lag on the screen . I'm using iPhone 6S

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2016 11:32 PM

2 replies

Apr 3, 2016 11:31 AM in response to Elviscxz

Hi Elviscxz,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that Game Center is not working as expected on your iPhone. To begin troubleshooting this situation, I recommend closing Game Center completely as described in the following article.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

After Game Center has been closed, restart your iPhone as described in the next article.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Try to open Game Center fresh after your iPhone has restarted.

Best!

May 6, 2016 2:19 AM in response to AppleJoe

Hi,

today, after rebooting my IPhone to solve a problem with the microphone in phone calls (no able to hear the other party), Game Center stopped working. If I try to get to game center from Settings it doesn't do nothing. I try closing all apps and rebooting the device nothing happen. Please help since I have multiple accounts in Game center and can not switch from one to another. I had similar problems back in IOS 8 but were resolved after 9.2.

IPhone 6 Plus 64GB

S.Socratous

IOS 9.3.1 Game Centre Cannot Open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.