Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

memory size for IPHONE

I currently have a great number of audio books ,which I listen to on my IPOD CLASSIC.I do not want to purchase a new IPhone with a vast & expensive memory to accomodate the 'books'.Can I store my books in Cloud & down load each book as I want to read it & then need a much smaller memory?

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009)

Posted on Apr 2, 2016 7:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2016 7:27 AM in response to DWGaffney

Hello DWGaffney,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you are concerned about space on an iOS device when it comes to your audiobooks. If these audiobooks are being purchased from iTunes, they are tied to your purchase history, so you have the ability to delete them and redownload them as needed.

Redownload an audiobook

You can redownload audiobooks in iBooks on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS 8.4 or later), or in iTunes on a Mac or PC.

On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the iBooks app.
  2. Tap Search from the bottom navigation bar, then search for the audiobook that you want to download.
  3. Tap Audiobooks.
  4. Scroll to find the audiobook that you want to download, then tap it.
  5. Tap the Download icon User uploaded file . The audiobook downloads to your device.
    User uploaded file

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

Cheers!

memory size for IPHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.