Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I change the size of icons and fonts on me IPAD

• zoom is a joke.
  • saw many messages about this question ,which is asked from 2010 until now.It never changed .Supporter told me Iphone can make it .why not PAD?
  • my first apple present ,for my mom,her eyesight not so good , regret !
  • Hope the ios will evolve better quickly

iPad Mini, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 3, 2016 8:54 PM

14 replies

Apr 5, 2016 8:32 AM in response to morryq

ICONS

The User eXperience (UX) Design is =>

• SIZE: the approximate size of the user's fingertip*
  • LABELING: constrained by the size of the Icon - AND - the "picture" is meant to be "learned" as an identification clue, a 'character' (we do not "read" by spelling out each word, we recognize the words by their 'shape')

* computers are a slightly different UX philosophy - the size of the "pointer" is not a factor, but Icon learning still applies

Apr 5, 2016 10:47 PM in response to morryq

How = you can't change the size of icons or text labels on your iPad's screen because Apple did not design them to be changed for the reasons I explained

LEARN the look of the pictures BY DOING and soon the sight of the icon will BE LIKE READING a word or recognizing a Stop Sign - the size is "just right" for your FINGERTIP, which is all that matters to the function of the device

how can I change the size of icons and fonts on me IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.