Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Bug

Hello, I found a bug on latest IOS update. When I access to calendar and choose the current month view, when I swipe down to get the previous month, the calendar takes me to Jan 2001, and when I try to click on Jan 2001 to get out of it, it crashes!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on Apr 4, 2016 2:10 AM

3 replies

Apr 5, 2016 11:27 AM in response to JsMahfoud

Hey there JsMahfoud,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, the Calendar app isn't showing the correct date and it's quitting unexpectedly on your iPhone 6s. Try taking a look at the article linked below and running through the general app troubleshooting tips that it provides.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Restart the app

Close the app and open it again.

Restart your device

Turn your device off and back on.

Check for iOS and app updates

Make sure that you're using latest version of iOS.

If the issue with the Calendar app persists, try restoring your iPhone as descrbied here:

Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Take care.

Apr 22, 2016 6:19 AM in response to JsMahfoud

JsMahfoud wrote:

Hey Jason L,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

The bug is in Calendar app, and it is still buggy, I have the latest IOS 9.3.1 and tried to kill the app and reopen it again after I restarted the phone.

I can't replicate this on my iPhone or any of the ones I support. It sounds as if it's time to restore your phone following Jason's instructions.

Calendar Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.