Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes shuts down while trying to acess My Podcasts

Hi.

I'm running the latest version of iTunes (12.3.3.17, 64-bit) on Windows 7.

Everything was fine until I subscribed to a particular podcast and requested that all content was downloaded. While downloading it, iTunes shut down.

I restarted it and when I tried to access the My Podcasts, iTunes shut down again. And it's been like that ever since.

I've tried removing the content related to the problematic feed in folders ...\iTunes Media\Downloads\Podcasts and ...\iTunes Media\Podcasts and then restart iTunes, but still no luck.

In the end, I've disabled Podcasts (Preferences -> Restrictions), to prevent it from continuously happening.

Is there a way to fix the list of subscribed podcasts (basically, remove this last offending feed), so I can go back to using the Podcasts app?

Note: other applications within iTunes (My Music, My Apps, iPhone sync) are working fine. I just can't manage My Podcasts anymore.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3, null

Posted on Apr 4, 2016 7:48 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes shuts down while trying to acess My Podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.