Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music coming to Apple tv 3 within the next two months?

Hello everyone! It´s a pleasure to finally been able to participate in this amazing community! First of all, excuse my English. .

About this thread topic , have sent feedback at Apple about it, talk with Apple Support via Twitter. This is what I said (via feedback).

"Please, given that there are millions of Apple TV 3 customers out there, and considering that you are still selling it, think about update the device to support Apple Musicnatively (whitouth the necessity of Airplay, which by the way, not works with music videos ), I would be much more convenient and easy to use , and I´m sure it would encourage more people to subscribe. Also, every other A5 device have access to Apple Music, so it makes sense that the Apple TV 3 supports it as well (it had Beats Music and iTunes Radio, after all). Didn´t buy the 4 because of the lack of optical port".

Also, on a thread here at Apple Support Communities, there is a post stating that an update will come for Apple TV 3 in the next two months. There is hope! User uploaded file

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7465075?start=0&tstart=0.

What do you think?

User uploaded file

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.4), null

Posted on Apr 4, 2016 11:05 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music coming to Apple tv 3 within the next two months?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.