Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple logo then blue screen iPhone 5s

Hello!

So yesterday i was charging my phone and it suddenly went crazy, as the title implies, the phone goes to the apple logo then shows me a blue screen, or a black screen with blue dashes and dots to be exact.

After many tries of pressing the home and power button together i could finally bring it to the itunes logo screen.. so i plugged it in and reset my device to factory settings.. then got everything back on it using my icloud account.. It worked perfectly for about an hour or something then BOOM, the apple logo suddenly appears and it keeps switching between it and that blue screen again.. not sure if its a hardware or software issue, but i went to an apple authorized service provider here and they said they cant do anything since its out of warranty....

iPhone 5s
iOS9.3.1

Almost a 2 years since i bought it.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 4, 2016 12:52 PM

10 replies

Apr 4, 2016 1:10 PM in response to sgt-HomerSimpson

Try Recovery Mode and set it up as New, not from backup as the backup could be corrupted.

Turn off your iPhone.

Connect the phone charging cable to the computer only (not to the iPhone yet).

Open iTunes on your computer.

Press and hold the power button on your phone and don’t let go.

Connect the cable to the phone while keeping the power button pressed down.

Wait until the computer detects the phone and wait for it to restore.

Restore as New first and then restore from backup(s) if desired.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Apr 5, 2016 6:19 AM in response to sgt-HomerSimpson

Bump

So it magically worked again.. it crashed after i started the facebook restarted, showed the blue screen, but its working again

Here are some info i got from the diagnostic and usage part in the settings, i cant write the whole thing here so i got the title and bug numbers only

awdd-2

CoreTime bug type: "156"

FlashStatus bug type "176"

log-aggregated bug type "193"

log sessions

log sessions bug type "179"

4x panic bug type 210

4x Reset counter bug type "115"

Alright so I know this might not be helpful but maybe it could give an idea about what the source of the error is.. and if there is a way to put the whole data please tell me

Thanks.

Apple logo then blue screen iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.