Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service since updating to 9.3.1

SSince updating to 9.3.1 on my iPad it shows no service but wifi is working. I've restarted twice. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Posted on Apr 7, 2016 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2016 3:13 PM

If you are referring to your cellular then;

Yes, another new problem with the latest release. Turning off cellular. Turning off the iPad. Give it a minute or so. Turn iPad back on. Turn cellular back on. Fixed until you have to turn the iPad off again.

5 replies

Apr 8, 2016 2:35 AM in response to Ghost_Rider

I have had the same problem after updating to 9.3.1, but now I can't unlock my SIM card, either. Trying to unlock it with the proper PIN doesn't work - no error message, it just tries to unlock forever. The irritating thing is that I get the error message "locked SIM card" all the time, even if I switch to flight mode and/or switch mobile data off. Removing the SIM card will just produce a repeated error message about the lacking SIM card.

Switching OFF/ON, or resetting network settings didn't help. The whole iPad is pretty useless right now.

May 2, 2016 2:40 AM in response to LINDA6090

even after the latest 9.3.1 update continuously to have network problems with TIM simcard " no service".

I changed and tried with another simcard but the problem remains.

i turnoff- on and air mode use , i do every chek, but no risult , only after take it sim card out and insert again it can work.

I did not have all these problems with 9.2.1.

how i can solve it?

apple could step in and fix these problems? otherwise I think it's better to make a return to the old 9.2.1.

thank you

No service since updating to 9.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.