Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since loading windows 10 my purchased itunes music does not download to my ipod.

It downloads to my computer but does not transfer to my ipod. Also when I plug in my ipod it does not bring up itunes as it used to.

Posted on Apr 8, 2016 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2016 4:34 PM

Which model of iPod? Is the iPod Service running? If not can you change its start-up type to automatic and start it?

tt2

3 replies

Apr 9, 2016 4:40 PM in response to jersjag90

I have the classic 3rd Generation ipod. I have uninstalled itunes and re-installed it. Didn't work. Box is checked to automaticly connect when plugged in. Also all the little clouds by the song, which are supposed to indicate retrival of purchased songs are gone. If I reset the ipod to original settingsI will loose everything I guess I'm stuck. I've had this ipod for several years and have never had a problem until now so it really throws me.

Since loading windows 10 my purchased itunes music does not download to my ipod.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.