Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with my IMac Os x 10.4.11 it says i have an old browser and need to get another and lists chrome, safari, firefox etc but nothing can be used with my computer. There are no software updates for me to upload. It doesnt let me update.

My computer says my browser is no longer compatible and I need to update. there are no software update looking at apple software icon and asking if there are any software updates. Mac store says i cant update because I don't have the required OS to update to the latest anything. Do I have to get a new system? Are there any updates for browser that I can get? How do I do that? Thank you so much if you can help me.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Apr 9, 2016 5:52 PM

3 replies

I need help with my IMac Os x 10.4.11 it says i have an old browser and need to get another and lists chrome, safari, firefox etc but nothing can be used with my computer. There are no software updates for me to upload. It doesnt let me update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.