Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need vison accessibity device to read hand written print

I need some type of portible device to take me to transform hand printed and typed hard copies of books on a computer. As well as to convert similar hard copies from text to speech. I need it for professional office work. I do not want it to use key commands like voice over. It also needs to interface with ms office and pdf files for transcription of hard copy documents into computerized save formats

I believe t there are wireless pens that help young readers using pc scan and read text to learn phonetics and vocabulary.

Someone one also mentioned cctv but I thought that is to watch closed caption television.

I my vision disabilty involves no longer reading printed hard copies, not being able to move my eyes and can not converge text to transfer hard copy print data on to a computer. Anything online I can see without needing vision accessibile features.

Posted on Apr 9, 2016 9:24 PM

There are no replies.

need vison accessibity device to read hand written print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.