Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i change country/region without credit card?

I Want to change my apple ID region/country from UAE to Saudi Arabia as i relocate in Saudi since 3 years and many application unfindable in uae store. But i dont have credit card. Please help me.

My Apple id ********

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iPhone 6, null

Posted on Apr 10, 2016 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2016 11:08 AM

Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account - Apple Support

Sorry... But... You cannot use other countries itunes stores. You must be within the Country with a Valid Billing Address and Credit Card for that Country to use the iTunes Store of that Country.

iTunes Store Terms of Service

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2016 11:08 AM in response to Ali003

Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account - Apple Support

Sorry... But... You cannot use other countries itunes stores. You must be within the Country with a Valid Billing Address and Credit Card for that Country to use the iTunes Store of that Country.

iTunes Store Terms of Service

Apr 10, 2016 11:13 AM in response to theratter

Yeah but i was in UAE for past 7 years and now im based in Saudi Arabia. I need to change the country as per my current residece to be able to view the applications qvailable in the country. I dont have credit card. I just have debit card but its not working for internet only through ATM or POS.

please help me.

Apr 10, 2016 11:19 AM in response to Ali003

You need to create a new account and Apple ID for use in SA. You will need a valid Debit or Credit card from a bank that has your current billing address. Apple accepts debit cards: Payment methods you can use in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store - Apple Support. Also, see iTunes Store- Changing your payment information. If you need to you can call Apple Support for assistance: Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes international calling numbers.

How can i change country/region without credit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.