Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats noise cancelling noise

hey guys

Got a new pair of beats studio v2.0 wireless. I planned on using these for the more consumer stuff like watching a movie at night or sitting in the train and such because my older beats pro aren't comfortable for long periods of listening sessions. Now coming from the pro's I do experience quite an issue in that the noise cancelling makes a rather loud hiss/ white noise… 5 years ago I had the beats studio v1 and I remember them having a hiss in the noise cancelling but with the v2.0 it is way louder. I have to krank the volume up over half and still hear it when there are silent parts in the music. I read in some reviews that there was a hiss but that it should be 'barely noticable'. So my question is whether or not this is normal? Do I have a defective pair or is the noise seen as normal?

Thanks for reading my thread and for the possible help 🙂

btw I didn't know where to place this thread but because beats is from apple now I thought why not 😝

Beats studio v2.0 -OTHER

Posted on Apr 10, 2016 1:50 PM

There are no replies.

Beats noise cancelling noise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.