Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graduate student

Hi, I am a graduate student. I am thinking of getting an Ipad Air 2, I am thinking of availing the discount for students. Do i need to submit requirements to avail this discount?

Posted on Apr 10, 2016 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2016 5:50 AM

Here is what Apple has to say:

http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/campaigns/education_pricing

3 replies

Apr 17, 2016 6:39 PM in response to hazeljoy331

There are three ways for you to receive Apple education pricing

1) At an Apple retail store, you will need to have a valid student ID that has your photo on it. It is that simple. The Apple Store clerk will confirm your ID and give you the discount.

2) Alternatively, you can check to see if your academic institution is an authorized Apple reseller. If they are, then you may purchase your device from your school's bookstore, and still receive the Apple education discount.

3) If you wish to shop online, visit the Apple Education Store site. You will be asked to provide information about the academic institution you attend when checking out.

Best of luck

Graduate student

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.