Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When playing music on my iPad how do I stop it from repeating the same song and get it to play the next song?

Please help me. When playing music on my iPad the same song keeps repeating and it won't progress to the next song on the album. It's driving me crazy and if I hear the same Wiggles song again I'm going to scream!

iPad 2, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 10, 2016 8:59 PM

17 replies

Jul 26, 2017 7:46 AM in response to SB8008

Completely agree. Older phones were MUCH more intuitive. Something stupid like the repeat icon (which is HIDDEN) goes unnoticed because Apple wants to save money by not putting printed instructions with the product. And I guess thats OK Except the tutorials are very difficult to find for your specific problem. It has taken me nearly 20 minutes to find this out.

Nov 12, 2016 9:03 PM in response to Pickles Lund

I thought that best solution this types of problem if the multimedia video player wasn't worked to close repeating song.Again played then just watching carefully sources of the repeating iTunes song is automatically playing that some times connected to internet for the reason so disconnected internet then doesn't solve, let try to be uninstalled media or closed after not solved it's impossible because the iTunes library all songs stored after played on device supported media player then not solve iTunes connected all devices be disconnected after check and apple id sign-out and resign in if not last your device power on or off can be gotten the solution.

When playing music on my iPad how do I stop it from repeating the same song and get it to play the next song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.